Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? We have answers.
- What if I want to return my purchase?
- Does DiamondWave charge sales tax?
- What is the quality of the DiamondWave inventory?
- What is the cut grade of diamonds at DiamondWave?
- Is there a shipping charge?
- Will I be getting the quality that the description states?
- Is the quality of the diamond guaranteed?
- Am I really getting a fair price and value?
- How large a selection do you have?
- What kind of rings do you carry?
- Can you resize my ring?
- What form of payments do you accept?
- How secure is the transaction?
- Does my jewelry come with an appraisal?
To return a diamond or jewelry item to DiamondWave, follow our three-step process:
- Your Return Authorization Code. Call 1-866-978-7801 or email and you will be given a Return Authorization Code. Write this code on the bottom of your original invoice. Make a copy of the orginal invoice for your records.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and collateral material. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and that certificate is not returned, you may be liable for the $250 replacement cost. For security reasons, do not write DiamondWave anywhere on the outside of the box. The return should only say DW DEPT.
- Insure Your Package. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.* Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking number.
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached DiamondWave .* Please email email@example.com with your tracking number. (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.)
You must follow these instructions exactly, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at 1-866-978-7801.
* DiamondWave will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
If you have any questions about our return policies, please call 1-866-978-7801 or email service@DiamondWave.com.
Currently, sales tax is only collected on orders shipped to addresses in New York State.
The DiamondWave inventory is, and always will be, of the highest value and the best quality. All diamonds are certified from GIA, AGS or EGL, and none of our diamonds are treated as "clarity enhanced" or "color enhanced."
DiamondWave.com feels that the cut of the diamond is the most important characteristic, so this is why we hand pick every diamond we offer. Our diamond cut grades are Very Good or better. The sparkle of a diamond greatly depends on the proportions of a cut. The better the cut, the more brilliant and vivid the sparkle. *GIA diamonds come with their own certification. This is solely based on stock non-certified diamonds in our pre-set jewelry. 90 percent our our diamonds are mined from the NW Territories.
DiamondWave offers free shipping on all of our inventory.
This is the reason why we include the original certificates with each diamond. This gives you the ability to inspect and compare, with the original certificate, to the diamond you have chosen from our inventory.
All our diamonds are certified by gemological laboratories recognized and respected throughout the industry.
The Internet gives you the opportunity to research and find the best value for a specific diamond with just a touch of a button. We urge you to compare exactly similar stones in size, shape, clarity, color and measurements. The slightest difference causes the price to fluctuate. We are certain all of our diamonds are priced to match and beat the competition. Our inventory changes daily if you dont see a loose stone your looking for please email our diamond consultant, Pamela Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
Just take a look at our inventory list and you will see a vast selection of diamonds in any shape, size, clarity and color you can imagine.
We carry a selection of settings. All settings are available in white gold, yellow gold or platinum, and can be sized to fit any finger. Choose a diamond for your ring from our large in-house inventory, and we will ship the finished ring to you. Our settings are Made in the USA.
At DiamondWave, we only purchase diamonds through the largest and most respected suppliers who, like us, proudly adhere to and enforce the standards established by the Kimberley Process, an international system that polices the trade of diamonds to ensure they are from sources free of conflict. 90 percent of our diamonds are mined in NW Territories. The Kimberley Process, adopted into U.S. and Canadian legislation, requires manufacturers to comply with a lengthy procedure which closely tracks, ships and receives each diamond, documenting each step so as to monitor the stones’ origin. Diamonds that we offer for sale are procured from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and comply with the United Nations resolutions set forth by the Kimberly Process procedure.
If your DiamondWave ring does not fit, we will resize it free of charge within 45 days of its original shipment. Resizing will take approximately 10-14 business days.
DiamondWave accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal and bank wire transfer. With Bank wires payment through your bank receive a 1.5% discount. Bank wire payments are accepted on orders of $750 or more.
At DiamondWave, we want to make your shopping experience is easy and enjoyable so we have taken every measure to guarantee that all orders you place with us are secure and safe. We use the latest in security technology to ensure your credit card information stays safe. We also maintain the utmost respect for your personal information and guarantee that we will never sell any customer information to a third party. Once your order is shipped, it is sent securely and insured from our door to yours.
When you make a purchase online from DiamondWave, the information about your transaction is protected by the ultimate online security and trust solution delivering both 256-bit encryption and the True Site trust mark -- the GeoTrust SSL Certificate. SSL stands for secure sockets layer and GeoTrust is the premier SSL Certificate Authority enabling secure e-commerce and communications for Web sites at 256-bit encryption (the highest commercially available). This technology ensures that your personal information is protected from outside parties when transmitted from your computer to our server.
DiamondWave has gone a step further and has an Extended Validation SSL which means that it has been authenticated according to the most rigorous industry standards by GeoTrust.
Extended Validation SSL gives DiamondWave a reliable way to extend our trust online. In Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, Firefox and Opera web browers, the address bar turns green and displays our name as the Extended Validation certificate owner. The security status bar shows that the transaction is encrypted and that DiamondWave has been authenticated according to the most rigorous industry standards.
If you would prefer to purchase your diamonds and jewelry over the telephone, please contact one of our Diamond and Jewelry experts. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and get your credit card information or assist you in arranging for a bank wire transfer. Please call us at 1-866-978-7801.
All preset diamond jewelry from DiamondWave come with an appraisal *products must contain a diamond to receive an appraisal, which can be sent to your insurance company to acquire coverage. Coverage can be purchased to ensure against loss, theft, or damage. Your insurance policy should provide for equal replacement of your diamond jewelry item which means that the replacement item should be equal value, quality and appearance to the one which was lost. *Calculated using current market data, which reflects typical retail prices. These are approximate values as appraising is opinion based.
*Note: Pearl and Pearl/Diamond products will be sent with an appraisal if over $1000.