45-Day Money Back Guarantee
45-Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all DiamondWave diamonds and jewelry. You have 45 days from the date the shipment is received, to inspect the jewelry and make your final decision. If for any reason you decide not to keep the jewelry, DiamondWave will accept it back in its original condition, for a refund or an exchange. It's that simple. We do not have inventory on hand for comparison shopping nor do we have “sample” items. This keeps our costs and overhead low, passing the savings on to our customers. Comparison shopping is expensive and creates restocking fees. Comparison shopping is when you buy several similar items to see what you like best. This is why we ask you to visit the local jewelry store to find something similar before buying online. Sale and Sterling Silver are not refundable. We do not refund shipping fee's.
This guarantee applies to all diamonds, diamond and gemstone jewelry sold on our website. This does not apply to custom designed jewelry, custom engraving or special orders. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-978-7801 to speak with a DiamondWave service representative. Our suggestion for buying online is to always use your local jewelry store as an education on what a product or similar product will look like. This will avoid any surprises.
Our Return Process
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized (by a jeweler other than DiamondWave), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Eternity rings can only be re-sized 1/4 size up. Please be sure you have had your finger size checked by a professional jeweler. Returns with no DiamondWave return code and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
To return a diamond or jewelry item to DiamondWave, follow our three-step process:
- Your Return Authorization Code. Call 1-866-978-7801 and you will be given a Return Authorization Code. You may also Email Us and we will email you the authorization code. Write this code on the bottom of your original invoice. Make a copy of the original invoice for your records.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and collateral material. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and that certificate is not returned, you may be liable for the $250 replacement cost. For security reasons, do not write DiamondWave anywhere on the outside of the box. Send to DW Dept
- Insure Your Package. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt and signature required for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination and signed by our security dept.*Please email us the tracking number firstname.lastname@example.org
- More than $500: You can ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt and signature required for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination and signed by our security department. *Please email us the tracking number at email@example.com (If shipping FedEx® or UPS® be sure they will insure the merchandise over $500)
You must follow these instructions exactly, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at 1-866-978-7801.
* DiamondWave will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
Please allow 2-4 business days for this process. If there are any questions regarding your return, we will contact you. Once the inspection is complete, your return will be fully processed. We do not return worn or damaged jewelry. For refunds, please allow an additional 2-4 days.
If you prefer, you may exchange your original items for another selection, provided they are returned within 45 days from the date of shipment. You just have to pay the difference if exchanging for a higher priced item or we'll credit you if it's less. At DiamondWave.com, we take great pride in our workmanship and quality. We make all of our diamond and gemstone jewelry to order. For this reason, we do not have inventory on hand for comparison shopping nor do we have “sample” items. This keeps our costs and overhead low, passing the savings on to our customers. Comparison shopping is expensive and creates restocking fees. There is a 30% re-stocking fee for comparison shopping. Comparison shopping is when you buy several similar items from us to see what you like best. We ask you to visit the local jewelry store to find something similar before buying online. As we are a family owned business, we believe we can provide you with the highest quality product and the best personal customer service. We try to provide as much information on our products as possible on our website and are available to answer any questions or to help guide you through the process. We are here to help you through our Live Chat service, email and by phone. Feel free to speak with one of our Jewelry Specialists at 1-866-978-7801 or href="https://www.diamondwave.com/contacts">Email Us
Ten Year Trade-Up Program
When your 45-Day Money Back Guarantee has expired and you purchase one of our GIA or AGS certified diamonds you can still trade up to one of greater value for the next 10 years! The trade up credit will be equal to the diamond's full purchase amount. There is no limit on the number of times you can upgrade your diamond and there is no restocking fee. This does not apply to pre-set non-certified products.